• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sir Jack R.I.P

RIP Sir Jack

RIP Sir Jack.

Unlike so many involved in this game his involvement came out of his love & support for the club, not what he could make from it.

A sad day for Wolverhampton and for Wolves. Hopefully we can come together to remember and celebrate all he has done for our great club. RIP.

A sad day for Wolverhampton and for Wolves. Hopefully we can come together to remember and celebrate all he has done for our great club. RIP.

Saturday was always going to be a big crowd with the half price offer. It may sell out after this news, Sir Jack meant so much to so many Wolves fans. Considering coming down for the day myself.

RIP Sir Jack, sorry to see you go but you left a great legacy for our and your club

Tears in my eyes when I read the news. Met him many times as a youngster whilst attending mostly reserve games at either Molinuex or Telford in the 90s. He always had time to chat to fans. RIP Sir Jack.

RIP, thank you Sir Jack. I'm glad I will be at the game on Saturday to be there for the tribute. I hope we give him a performance he deserves

Extremely sad news. Thank you for everything you gave to our club.

RIP Sir Jack.

Very sad to see this news. Thank you for everything you did for the club. R.I.P. Sir Jack

That's a bit of sad news.
He did so much for us and the club.

I just hope that all that shit with his family suing him got sorted and he had some peace at the end of his life.
And if it didn't get sorted, I hope his kids are really comfortable with what they have....

Great post from The Saturday Boy.

Back