• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Site problem

I noticed the site certificate was due to expire soon as I noticed when this problem first popped up.

I assumed it would auto-renew though.

Nope, still knacked (I'm round it for now by putting the clock back a day, just got to remember tomorrow that's it's Thursday and I have stuff to do...)

Yep still telling me that naughty people might be stealing my information, which is a bit worrying as I'm about as interesting as potato peelings

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Ive requested a new certificate. I moaned last time and they said they'd look into it.

Good work mate, all sorted. Though I don't know why they only ever give us three month certificates, this one expires on 18 Nov.

The blank/black page after clicking on a thread has just started happening again.

I can't seem to access the site on my phone at all. Doesn't even load.

I can't seem to access the site on my phone at all. Doesn't even load.

You gotta tell it you accept the risk of being cyber haxxd (some browsers might not let you)

Can't get it on my phone either. Can get the main page but nothing after that, just a white screen.

Joke again now. Not interested in having to reboot my phone every other time I move between pages.

yeah, must be some problem..probably one of these dictators moving around..orban, erdogan, putin, trump, jong-un, lukashenko

Happened to me just now - I got a grey screen with “safari can not open the page because the network connection was lost”

I removed website data and then it was fine.

I can't access anything other than the main page in chrome. Whenever I try to go onto a thread I get a black page. There's also no banner.

I can access and post vie IE. Sometimes it is a bit slow (but that may be IE tbh...)

Back