• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Site problem

Pages not loading correctly, reply box not available in Transfer Thread (last page), background not loading. Got screenshots if you need them.

https://www.wolvesforum.co.uk/showt...ndow-(Extended-Version)&p=1354655#post1354655

Reply box in this thread didn't have the buttons to submit post, had to quote someone to post.

Firefox.

21:30.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I've had the same as Booz in Firefox, though not for a few days now.

Same in chromium earlier today too

yesterday I had no issues using chrome, for the first time in a couple of weeks.

Just (9.35-9.45) I got the index page to open, but clicking on any threads resulted in a black screen.
Details are the same as sent via pm earlier in the week.

Posting this via IE.

Getting a black screen if I click onto any individual thread now, but only in GOOGLE Chrome

It's fine on IE or Firefox

Not sure if any help, but when the page doesn't load Chrome console shows error ERR_CONTENT_LENGTH_MISMATCH 200 when opening /showthread.php. Also, removing the DYNSRV cookie seems to resolve the issue, but that may just be a conicidence.

error.jpg

Not sure if any help, but when the page doesn't load Chrome console shows error ERR_CONTENT_LENGTH_MISMATCH 200 when opening /showthread.php. Also, removing the DYNSRV cookie seems to resolve the issue, but that may just be a conicidence.

View attachment 2919

Probably thats the problem..nice finding furbal

It's getting random, on one occasion black screen, do nothing come back five minutes later, it's fine ?

I still find I only get issues on chrome. On the work laptop I have an outdated version of IE, and that works fine, if a little slow. On my home PC using Edge is also fine.

I think in the past 2-3 weeks I have only been able to get on via chrome on one single day, and it all worked fine.

I haven't had any problems since the first time I cleared all the TWF cookies.

In chrome I've cleared cookies and instantly had the same issue arise. Can read the home page, but no threads load.

In chrome I've cleared cookies and instantly had the same issue arise. Can read the home page, but no threads load.
Did you log out first? Then look through the list of cookies and specifically delete all the TWF ones. Then restart Chrome and log back in.

Got the black screen thingy for the first time last night as I usually just get the white screen and can't get on the site at all. Here's the details;

20:54hrs

Got the site thing playing up on chrome, can't get into any of the sub-forums

Ip 86.22.145.189

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Whole site is pretty much unusable for me this morning. I'm off to Molmix for some news I can read :)

Back