• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton 1-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Nathan Jones just seems a really shit Tony Pulis. Just hoofs, second balls, set pieces.
Even the Pulis comparison is too kind.

Alcaraz's goal was (nearly) the best chance they created and I'd be shocked if it was more than 0.1 xG.

Even down a man it never looked like we were under any pressure at all.

Nathan Jones just seems a really shit Tony Pulis. Just hoofs, second balls, set pieces.

Surface seemed awful as well. Almost like they’d deliberately gone over it with a plough and not watered it at all so was dry, slow and bobbly. Is that part of his plan or just coincidence.

They didn’t really trouble us at all second half and we were controlling the game. How do you allow a non top 6 side to control the game for that long with a man less in your own back yard? The way we were passing it around you couldn’t even tell we were a man down and we weren’t even playing well.

JL fixed the problems and we’ve got the result despite the joke first half refereeing display. Get the win next week and we’ve got a ton of breathing space
They really fucked up. Any halfway reasonable team wins that easily. A man up and a goal up with an hour to play, against a team who don't score many.

He has possibly the best free kick taker in the world not shooting on 89 minutes when they're losing. Absolutely shit.

Not my problem though.

Link to the goal, thankfully Jarrod was shit enough to not spot sarabia's gentle nudge

Oh yeah, Kilman was shit again. Weak, can't jump, nearly gave a goal away and was awful in possession today. Collins is the better player, I don't care about left foot/right foot, pick the best one please.
Feel bad for him but yeah, you can't have your CBs taking backpass lessons from Nelson.

Oh yeah, Kilman was shit again. Weak, can't jump, nearly gave a goal away and was awful in possession today. Collins is the better player, I don't care about left foot/right foot, pick the best one please.
Collins was the better player this season before Dawson arrived , cannot understand why he was dropped .
Collins does make mistakes ,but never hides and is decent with the ball at his feet .

Deserved a booking more than Lemina for that!.
Lemina must’ve said something bad as well. If the ‘approaching the ref aggressively’ is actually the reason then the ref needs sacking. If that’s aggressive then I’d hate the think how you’d describe super Diego

Lemina must’ve said something bad as well. If the ‘approaching the ref aggressively’ is actually the reason then the ref needs sacking. If that’s aggressive then I’d hate the think how you’d describe super Diego
Theres an interview in the Birmingham mail where JL says the ref told him that because lemina was the third player to run up and protest he got booked.

Not a chance that ref speaks French.

Caught him telling our players to "fuck off" more than once, the dimwit.

Back