• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton 1-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

On occasions even though the ref is further away he will have a better view than the linesman and I’ve no issue if the linesman is unsure who got the last touch he/she waits to see if the ref can help. It’s working as a team and good officiating but hard to see how a ref ever gets a better view of an offside call.
There was on a TV game the other week. 2 players about 5 yards away from the lino, nothing blocking his view and the attacker touches the ball and it went out for a goal kick, clear as day to anyone with eyesight....lino looked and waited for the ref to say if it was a goal kick or a corner. No help there other than having a pair of eyes that work.
Those are the ones that fook me off. That is either a useless lino or a power hungry ref (I decide everything and you follow)

Don't forget the on-field ref is in direct contact with the ref in VAR. So a quick 'tell the lino to put his flag up and I'll do the rest', is possible and easy, isn't it?

Don't forget the on-field ref is in direct contact with the ref in VAR. So a quick 'tell the lino to put his flag up and I'll do the rest', is possible and easy, isn't it?
No

Back