• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton 1-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

I just love how Gomes broke onto that loose ball and had one thing on his mind, and the finish was sublime. It’s been so long we’ve been desperate for that kind of dynamism in the middle.

It’s great to have midfielders to choose from who all offer something a bit different. We were so restricted before with Neves, forcing Joao through 90 minutes or Dendoncker.

How will y’all remember Dendoncker?

Sa was charging out out of goal and then retreated. If Sa kept going it was an easy clearance, Kilman in attempting not to put too much on it was left with egg on his face due to Sa changing his mind.
I think you're being very generous there! There's a long way between Kilman and Sa, and Kilman's pass hardly travels 5 yards.

If Kilman was really unsure he should play the percentage and put the ball out of play for a throw in.

Third from the right, in the blue/red Wolves cap (which someone here gave me a heads up about, although rudely I have forgotten who).

EDIT: Seems like it was probably Tredders. ;)
Oi. I’ll take the credit for that.

@Alan Get them whilst they're hot.

9197.jpg

Apologies, mate! It got quite a few compliments.

Reactions: SSB
Apparently if you're the third player to complain to the ref about a decision you get booked.

Utter horseshit
Is this bullshit rule written down in the rulebook? I said whilst at the game he looked to be itching to send someone off.

It appears to be something Howard Webb wanted to introduce....everyone found out about it yesterday

I imagine Julen will add plenty of his own remarks to the referee's report.

Then of course PGMOL will ignore them.

Howard Webb will be having his own parking space at Compton at this rate.

Exactly as I expected. No consistency. I will be up late watching the American big game but will definitely drag myself in front of Dermot in the morning.

Back