• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton (H) 3/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good goal albeit lucky finish. Quick football. Commiting players.

Now do it more often please

Thoroughly bizarre finish, he’s not done that deliberately has he? Nunes is quicker than I thought
Looked like be was trying to sidefoot it back across to Sasa and it came off his heel

All's well that ends well

Reactions: b3h
Quite like Kalajdzic he's quite a neat footballer. It's another option but if Nunes can break like that more often we are much more improved. RAN and Kilman need to focus.

RAN gets into some lovely positions, he then needs to find another teammate rather than overplaying it.

Of course, they play a part in this with their positioning and movement too

Reactions: b3h
RAN gets into some lovely positions, he then needs to find another teammate rather than overplaying it.

Of course, they play a part in this with their positioning and movement too
It's the beating a man, then checking back to beat him again which does my head in. There's a fantastic player in there, coaching needs to bring it out of him

Dunno what you lot are talking about, that was a piece of technical brilliance from Podence to chip the keeper. Seriously, we do not seem to be as fit as other teams we have played against so far. Got to watch those set pieces we are conceding, one of them is going to cost us.

Good debut for Sasa, just hope the knee is okay.

Good debut for Sasa, just hope the knee is okay.

With it being a non-contact injury (and being us) it's not easy to be optimistic about it

Guedes letting the ball run under his foot in the area, then getting bullied off the ball.

So I'm guessing Guedes is another forward with little to no goal instinct to add to the rest?

Dreadful low quality delivery from Neto. Adama would be getting a round of fucks for that

Neto walloping wide with his right as opposed to a simple square to a free Podence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back