• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton v Wolves, January 18,2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are “snapping your hand off for a point” against saints away then we may as well give up on the league this year. Because we will end of just finishing 12th or something.

A draw isn’t a bad result but it’s certainly not “snap your hand off”. This isn’t Liverpool.

If we are “snapping your hand off for a point” against saints away then we may as well give up on the league this year. Because we will end of just finishing 12th or something.

A draw isn’t a bad result but it’s certainly not “snap your hand off”. This isn’t Liverpool.

Its the standard response to us being on a run with no wins. Before we played Villa it seemed some fans would snap your hand off to swap Neves and Moutinho for Grealish and McGinn.

You see I get some stick from people when I bring up past performance. Several tell me that the fact we haven’t won since 1980 at old Trafford is irrelevant now and yet we lost again. So if only current form counts we are right to have concerns on this fixture. They are in an excellent run and we are not. I would love to get points today but once again the bookies have them as favourites

Its the standard response to us being on a run with no wins. Before we played Villa it seemed some fans would snap your hand off to swap Neves and Moutinho for Grealish and McGinn.

Hilariously the people snapping your hand off will be the same people moaning when we finish 10th.

You can’t be playing for a point at saints and finish 6th.

You see I get some stick from people when I bring up past performance. Several tell me that the fact we haven’t won since 1980 at old Trafford is irrelevant now and yet we lost again. So if only current form counts we are right to have concerns on this fixture. They are in an excellent run and we are not. I would love to get points today but once again the bookies have them as favourites

Fairly succinct summary in the Sporting Life, Cyber: Southampton to beat a knackered Wolves looks a bet.

Hilariously the people snapping your hand off will be the same people moaning when we finish 10th.

You can’t be playing for a point at saints and finish 6th.

What I said was 'snap your hand off for a point and no injuries'

looks like vinagre out for a while so won't be on the bench

Giles is a very good alternative.

Vinagre doesn’t offer a lot tbf. All promise no product

not making comments on his ability, just passing on that nuno mentioned it looks like he'll be out a while

Vinagre needs to time, he’s got all the ingredients to be a brilliant player.

Vinagre is like most good young players including Neto, they are inconsistant, some good stuff mixed in with some less good, a lot of it is down to decision making......tbf Jiminez and Traore are the same currently....they will all improve under Nuno

Did the players from 1980 play the other night?

Your point is bollocks and always has been. You had your own thread for this horseshit, any chance you can not pollute further threads with your nonsense like this?

Vinagre doesn’t offer a lot tbf. All promise no product

In Nuno's press conference he talked about how important Vinagre is to us and how he'll be missed. So he obviously offers something.

Definitely. I think he will become a very good player indeed. It will take time and coaching, but he is with the right coach to enable him to make it happen.

If Nuno can turn Traore into the player he is now he can definitely do it with Vinagre. Adama has, what, 3 years on Vinagre? Still plenty of time for him to improve. That being said, he can be pretty frustrating at times. He'll do the hard part and then spanner a cross to nowhere. Very Traore-esque...

I was thinking precisely the same thing when he spannered a cross into the crowd late on against Newcastle. It was like watching Traore early last season. Give Nuno 12 months and I think we will see a similar transformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back