• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Love the photo of Norwich fans with the caption 'Norwich fans'. :icon_lol:
:icon_lol:

Looks like there possibly could be something in this one though, would certainly be a good signing.
Is he still owned by Liverpool? I thought Deportivo bought him, he did alright there.

He was only on loan at Depor.

I meant I thought they bought him this summer...yeah I think he'll be good, was a bit of a goal threat too down in Spain.

Maybe we can loan him, I doubt he'll be in Klopp's plans.

I'm ready for a surprise today, another Dadi moment where we were.....well, surprised.

Hardcore Liverpool fan I know on Alberto:

In Liverpool friendlies he was always ok, but on loan he performed very well in La Liga, getting quite a few assists and the odd goal. From what I've read, he's a good player. But the one negative would be whether he can adapt to the English league. If he can, some people say he could end up being like a not as good version of Xabi Alonso in terms of his playing style.

He then ruined all credibility by saying -

But when we signed him, whenever it was, he was already rated 78 on Fifa and if you think about how young he would have been, and how harshly Fifa rates young players, that shows you how solid he is/was.

They signed him in 2013 so I'm guessing final contract year coming up as well. 29 games 6 goals 7 assists for a somewhat struggling Depor isn't bad either.

Nowt wrong with using FIFA... Why do you think I'm so desperate for us to sign Talisca? :icon_lol:

Obligatory bullshit youtube vids on their way.

Barca B

Nowt wrong with using FIFA... Why do you think I'm so desperate for us to sign Talisca? :icon_lol:

I'm still annoyed at Dave Jones for not signing Kim Kallstrom when he was mega on Football Manager.

Luis Alberto 78 on Fifa
Talisca 77 on Fifa.

What more do we need really? And what does it mean? (I've never played Fifa).

Luis Alberto 78 on Fifa
Talisca 77 on Fifa.

What more do we need really? And what does it mean? (I've never played Fifa).
In my game, Talisca is rated 84. He's improved since I bought him.

It means he's good. And it's defo 100% accurate. Sky should sack off the FM scoring and use FIFA'S.

If we can sign Talisca and Alberto and put them in a midfield with Teixiera and Costa and someone who can tackle then we should dominate possession

So those 2 plus another striker and a CB and that will do till Jan for me

Back