• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

He doesn’t really tell us anything we don’t know. Although it’s reassuring to know a centre back and centre midfielder are a priority.

the bit about RAN And Vitinha is just guesswork, he clearly doesn’t know either way. I’d be surprised if we don’t buy both though

Along with RAN and Vitinha we need a CB, CM and a wide forward. Hard to see that all happening without at least a couple leaving. Hopefully that’s someone like Dendoncker rather than Neves.

if we are trying to get Traore to sign a new deal it would make sense, we will have seen how he’s basically been our only attacking threat since the Neto injury and who knows when he’ll be back. Podence is made of biscuits and not exactly pulling up trees when he is fit so I imagine we’re probably willing to pay Traore more than we were a few months ago.

Bakary Sako or Tim Steele - discuss.

One of the great Spiers moments was when he said Cavaleiro was "not a team player".

CorruptShallowAfricancivet-size_restricted.gif

More likely that after confirming our status we would want to complete a permanent transfer. Not that it would be automatic.

Think the deals for him and RAN will have been structured like that pretty much, just to protect against if something silly happened

Soumare is going to cost Leicester £15m. Lille are in the Champions League next season too, which just goes to show the mess the French clubs are in.

Mentioned it in the match day thread, but this will be an unpopular decision, I’m sure.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if we are looking for a CB who can partner Coady rather than replace him. Boly has been under par for far too long now & doesn’t offer us the leadership qualities that Coady does (if I had my way, I’d replace them both, but that won’t happen).

We have got some serious work to do with the squad this summer. I wouldn’t be selling Adama either.

Adama our only threat by a margin. Neto is out for ages, Podence hot and cold. Can’t really afford to sell him when we are so short in the final 1/3.

Mentioned it in the match day thread, but this will be an unpopular decision, I’m sure.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if we are looking for a CB who can partner Coady rather than replace him. Boly has been under par for far too long now & doesn’t offer us the leadership qualities that Coady does (if I had my way, I’d replace them both, but that won’t happen).

We have got some serious work to do with the squad this summer. I wouldn’t be selling Adama either.
I'm popping down to Oxfordshire to have a word mate...

I certainly think Boly has been way below his imperious best this season.

At least we can now go inside a pub to discuss it!
Suggesting replacing Boly means we will be popping outside...

For me, its not so much replacing Boly or Coady but not relying on Donck, Kilman or Saiss unless we are crippled by injuries.

Nuno: "Overall it was a really good performance. We have to reflect on many things this season. I'm proud of the way we've worked together, bounced back from difficult moments, we always stick together. Many things to analyse, there's a general feeling of unity."

Insert Dan’s “U Wot M8” gif in here.

Back