• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Seems Rui is fine either way. If you can do a deal then I'll go and live in Rome for a couple of years (oh no, how awful), if not then fine, I'm happy enough as I am, let's see where everything lies in a year's time.

At present Roma won't pay what we want.

His best mate says he's happy at Wolves and Tribal Football says he's made it clear he wants to leave. Hmmmmm.

Seen rumours on Twitter that we’re in for Trincao on loan, but there are other PL clubs interested.

Also says they’re open to selling him but only for a large sum.

A few rumours about Youssef En-Nesyri from Sevilla. He'd be an amazing signing.

I saw somewhere say we’d have to spend £35m on him. Not sure where that money is coming from when other areas of the pitch needs strengthening in.

I saw somewhere say we’d have to spend £35m on him. Not sure where that money is coming from when other areas of the pitch needs strengthening in.
Few rumours they want Rafa Mir so that will knock a few quid off

Apparently the option to buy fee for Huesca was £10m. They were never going to pay that mind, even if they stayed up. After his season in Spain though, that should be the minimum we get for Rafa.

Youssef En-Nesyri for £35m would be a fantastic bit of business. The main issue for next season is that he will be another off to the ACON, I assume?

Youssef En-Nesyri for £35m would be a fantastic bit of business. The main issue for next season is that he will be another off to the ACON, I assume?
If he does the business from the word go , then that is not an issue . It's just a month usually and if we have enough of points picked up prior to that , then we'll manage .
We need quality experienced players who don't take a long time to adapt .

There’s an international break and two FA cup rounds while the AFCON takes place. Not much league exposure really.

Wolves are reportedly keen on signing Liverpool defender Neco Williams with The Reds open to selling the 20 year old for around £10m. Southampton and Leeds are also said to have a strong interest among other Premier League Clubs. [Source: Goal]

He has a lot of fans on this board, iirc...

Back