• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Then sign a DM.
Anyway pointless properly discussing made up rumours from websites without credibility. If you want to look around we are signing Diego Costa again - also made up.

Or agent salah with liverpools new signing, ( which I think would cheer TT up)

Large grains of salt ahoy

-Ait Nouri's option has lapsed. No LB in unless Vinagre leaves

-Vitinha's hasn't yet but club weren't convinced by performances (?!)

-Ruddy hasn't re-signed yet

-"believed that PL options are being looked at"

-"still expected Neves will leave"

-Lage isn't expected to move away from 4-2-3-1 / 3-4-3

As ever, there's more couching than your average DFS store

I think we’d be stupid not to sign RAN. Now left other clubs opportunity to swoop in. Can understand hesitancy over Vitinha to certain extent but would still sign him too

Large grains of salt ahoy

-Ait Nouri's option has lapsed. No LB in unless Vinagre leaves

-Vitinha's hasn't yet but club weren't convinced by performances (?!)

-Ruddy hasn't re-signed yet

-"believed that PL options are being looked at"

-"still expected Neves will leave"

-Lage isn't expected to move away from 4-2-3-1 / 3-4-3

As ever, there's more couching than your average DFS store

Just came on to post this. I’d be very surprised if we didn’t make RAN/Vitinha permanent. Particularly as Lage has form for working with young players.

Porto have already confirmed that we had an obligation to sign Vitinha if we stayed up.

Quote from Porto's financial director "Qualifying for the Champions was a goal for financial peace of mind. To reach the exit from Financial Fair-Play, there were two possible variables: the definitive transfer of Danilo to PSG, if he were in first or second place, which in principle will happen, and Vitinha having the definitive transfer to the Wolves, if they stayed in the first division, which has already happened,"

How hard was that Timbo. Do your fucking job better.

Quote from Porto's financial director "Qualifying for the Champions was a goal for financial peace of mind. To reach the exit from Financial Fair-Play, there were two possible variables: the definitive transfer of Danilo to PSG, if he were in first or second place, which in principle will happen, and Vitinha having the definitive transfer to the Wolves, if they stayed in the first division, which has already happened,"

How hard was that Timbo. Do your fucking job better.
Spiers replied to this on Twitter before so he has seen it but he was still standing firm that there isn't an obligation

Tim stands by a lot of things that obviously aren't right.

The club only tell him what they want him to know.

"Lage isn't expected to move away from 4-2-3-1 / 3-4-3" - EXKLOOSIVE, LAGE WILL PLAY 3 OR 4 AT THE BACK!

I don't understand the constant criticism of Spiers to be honest, when he tells us stuff he gets criticised, when he doesn't he gets criticised. I wonder if a lot of it comes from jealousy, he's got a job we'd all love to have.
I kind of do get the criticism in some regards. If you read the general Premier League coverage on the Athletic he's nowhere near as good as some of the people who cover other clubs.

What I do find amusing though is when people eat up what he says when its something they deem to be good for the club and when its something they don't like the sound of they immediately write it off as bollocks. You can't have it both ways, he either does have sources and knows a bit or he doesn't.

Back