• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Carleta Carr going to Spurs according to twitter

Zouma deal to West Ham is done. Guess it depends if Sevilla want to play hardball. They'll probably squeeze Chelsea for a few extra € and then go for Botman.

Zouma deal to West Ham is done. Guess it depends if Sevilla want to play hardball. They'll probably squeeze Chelsea for a few extra € and then go for Botman.
Last was they wanted his buy out clause of £68.5m.

Don’t know if there is anything in this?
I think it's bollocks. Particularly as the E&S were saying that Traore isn't pushing for a move anyway. I'd be amazed if he left in this window. In every interview Bruno does he specifically says he doesn't want anyone to leave, especially Adama. I doubt Jeff would piss on his chips this early in the job.

I'm sure it's BS, but the only part that worries me is that having got CR7 done, Jorge now has a couple more days to focus on other deals - which could be good or bad for us.

Theres rarely smoke without fire!
The nagging thing is if we start to see Guedes or Ocampas rumours on top of Botman, Car and others then these have to be funded somehow.
Perhaps these are the 3 or 4 quality options Bruno is talking about?….

I'm sure it's BS, but the only part that worries me is that having got CR7 done, Jorge now has a couple more days to focus on other deals - which could be good or bad for us.

Maybe it's because I'm naturally more of a pessimist.....
But as great as the Mendes link has been for Wolves, is there not the danger that just like he's been desperate to get the likes of Neves/Neto etc to the PL, he's then desperate to move them on to bigger clubs when they progress?

The rumours about the potential fee for Neves, seems stupidly low at around £40 million!

Back