• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

That'll be Tony Roberts doing I would imagine.

Comes across in every video as a loudmouth so wouldn't surprise me if he stuck his oar in.
I agree that in videos he’s come over as an absolute prick, but if the club are taking transfer advice from the goalkeeper coach then we are probably fucked more than even we thought…

That'll be Tony Roberts doing I would imagine.

Comes across in every video as a loudmouth so wouldn't surprise me if he stuck his oar in.
I think you're probably right, which begs the question why is our goalkeeping coach having an input on who we sign!? Especially has we have this comprehensive scouting network :)

Dunno if your referring to me here as we've had a few back and forths about Silva over the last few weeks but I've never said it was wise to spend £35m on a teenager. I agree with your point that the money would have been better spent elsewhere.
If you think it wasn’t bent and was a normal (badly) calculated gamble then it was aimed at you, if you think it was bent or stupidity (no one is that stupid though, only explanation is bent) then it wasn’t.

This has been going in for over a year and you haven’t been here that long I don’t think so wasn’t aimed at you personally.

On Kilman... To be fair to him he's definitely proved me wrong with his performances in pre season and in the first 3 games. If he can continue this form for the whole season he could be a huge player for us.

I can only assume we were after forwards because we haven’t scored in 3 games. But not sure signing forwards who don’t score would solve that.

I can only assume we were after forwards because we haven’t scored in 3 games. But not sure signing forwards who don’t score would solve that.
I have no idea who is doing our stats work but they need binning and fast.

If you think it wasn’t bent and was a normal (badly) calculated gamble then it was aimed at you, if you think it was bent or stupidity (no one is that stupid though, only explanation is bent) then it wasn’t.

This has been going in for over a year and you haven’t been here that long I don’t think so wasn’t aimed at you personally.
Don't know if it was bent, not saying it wasn't just it's impossible to know for sure isn't it. I do think it was stupid though!

I am still pretty pissed off tbf. It seems such a wasted opportunity for a minimal output. I think Shi is a narcissist. He saw Mendes bring players here and said I can do that at zero extra cost. Well Jeff, outstanding work. The 10m difference you argued about for Botman is about 4 league places which , I am sure, Botman would have gotten us too. Pure hubris . Let me put this kindly Jeff. You’re not very good. And I am judging actions , not words.

Back