• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

We used to have a fairly decent idea of what our recruitment process was, well at least the type of player we are likely to target, and 29 year old championship, journeymen strikers didn't used to be part of it. Therefore obviously i'm trying to work out how and why we are making a bid for a player of that nature, Roberts being a part of that is a logical possibility? No? A bloke who was with him on a day to day basis for a month or so 3 months ago.

From my glimpses of Roberts i don't like him, thus my umbrage to that likelihood/possibility.

But you know, Mark gotta argue.
I don't know about logical, shot in the dark maybe.

In the same way that I'm originally from Walsall, if an associate of mine met someone else from the Walsall area they might ask them if they knew me. There's a sort of link there to some extent but it's not exactly cast iron is it?

I don't know about logical, shot in the dark maybe.

In the same way that I'm originally from Walsall, if an associate of mine met someone else from the Walsall area they might ask them if they knew me. There's a sort of link there to some extent but it's not exactly cast iron is it?
:ROFLMAO:

They're not just both Welsh are they for god sake, he is a coach for Moore's National team and they just had an international tournament!

You're having a nightmare here.

Aureria, (hope ive spelt that right) ex Spurs, looking for a premier club, we could do a lot worse, and a freebie too, not sure what his wages would be though.

Aurier is worse than Doc these days. Hard, hard pass.

Not sure what you're basing this on. Fábio is approaching Cutrone levels of undeserved adulation from match going fans so far since we've returned. Don Fábio, constantly having his name sung regardless of performance, etc.
This definitely isn't the case. Name wasn't sung at Leicester but was when he came on against Spurs but it was hardly bouncing and i would say rather than adulation it's trying to give the kid some confidence and support from the fans. Forest second half his song was sung quite a bit but he set two goals up, genuinely looked a threat and nearly scored a couple himself. Again i would say a lot of it is support and hope that he starts to score rather than undeserved adulation.

I've heard a lot criticism of him too, the lad behind me in the southbank absolutely fucking hates him. To quote him he's the wank kid who we wasted £35 million on. Heard plenty more at every game this season but how dare some fans try to support our players.

What we need is a CM, I'm not usually keen on signing squad fillers, especially older, free type one's but we're in a situation where we need some cover in that area. Defence and attack we will manage unless we have a bad run of injuries.

What we need is a CM, I'm not usually keen on signing squad fillers, especially older, free type one's but we're in a situation where we need some cover in that area. Defence and attack we will manage unless we have a bad run of injuries.
Thats the problem, Jeff dont seem to understand that footballers can get injured.

Clement Grenier, ex of Lyon, Rennes. 30 years old. No obvious injury history. Has represented France at all levels. Probably no worse than Okuslu et al

Problem with Grenier is that he moves like a tugboat.

Clement Grenier, ex of Lyon, Rennes. 30 years old. No obvious injury history. Has represented France at all levels. Probably no worse than Okuslu et al
You must have me on ignore.

I mentioned Ait-Benasser too

From Ojogo regarding our friend Ruben Semedo

The Greek press reports that Rúben Semedo reportedly received a message shortly before his arrest wishing the Portuguese central defender "good luck in prison" and allegedly asking for "15,000 euros" for not talking to the police.

Good luck in prison! You give me 15 thousand euros and I say nothing", this would be the content of the message sent by an anonymous profile on Instagram, according to News 24/7.

According to the publication, the young woman who accused Semedo of rape, as well as the other young women who attended the party, are said to have spent the day after that night at the footballer's house. Then, when the messages they sent to the Portuguese player were ignored, they began to threaten to accuse him of rape.

Rúben Semedo was released on ten thousand euros bail. No evidence of rape were verified in the examinations made to the alleged victim.

This feels like trying to bag the fat lass in the kebab house after failing in the nightclub just to get a notch on the bedpost.

Back