• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Linked to Kang-In Lee from Valencia. Magic player, would definitely be happy with that.

Simon Jordan was trumpeting for Nuno when asked about a set of candidates for the job including Eddie Howe, Brendan Rodgers, etc, SJ said 'there's your man' to Nuno and gave his opinion but also said Spurs would face an almighty battle to get him out of Wolves

why do you think he is looking to leave? I would have thought the set up and requirements at tottenham would not be suited to nuno.
The set up would suit Nuno down to the ground. All the players he wants to play either 3-4-3 or 4-2-3-1. Kane is his type of forward and he'd get the best out of him.

He'd get more money than he would do at Wolves and would no doubt the backing of Levy.

Spurs as a squad are better than us and for that reason alone he would probably go.

Linked to Kang-In Lee from Valencia. Magic player, would definitely be happy with that.
With Rafa Mir going t'other way.

We seem to be getting a fair few Valencia players off the back of Rafa's fine season...

I would think so, I can't see where he would go as none of the clubs have the money bar City and he's just not a Pep type of player.

I would think so, I can't see where he would go as none of the clubs have the money bar City and he's just not a Pep type of player.
Clubs not having money doesn't seem to be stopping them from spending though.

Be very surprised if Spurs want Nuno. I'd presume Levy wants to get fans back onside sharpish, and that appointment would do the opposite
I don't think he will be number 1 choice but I also don't think they would be angry/annoyed/disapointed if he did get the job.

Careful now your hatred is showing.

Pretty dramatic.

It was more a comment on the deluded fans of Super League Spurs than a criticism of Nuno. But as someone already said, I'm not sure his conservative nature is a good fit either, especially after they've just had Jose. He'd be off to a loser from the start

I don't think he will be number 1 choice but I also don't think they would be angry/annoyed/disapointed if he did get the job.
Arsenal fans were pretty adamant on the whole that they didn't want him when they sacked Mr Good Ebening.

Of course that worked out brilliantly for them.

The set up would suit Nuno down to the ground. All the players he wants to play either 3-4-3 or 4-2-3-1. Kane is his type of forward and he'd get the best out of him.

He'd get more money than he would do at Wolves and would no doubt the backing of Levy.

Spurs as a squad are better than us and for that reason alone he would probably go.
i am not so sure. you know more than me on formations etc but i dont see nuno a good fit at spurs. the type of football nuno plays is not going to endear himself to tottenham supporters, I wouldnt think levy is nuno's type of man either, the media duties are on a whole different level, the expectations. I dont think either that nuno is particularly interested in money above a certain level. If he were to leave and stay in the UK I would see him more as a newcastle man ( if ashley were to go ) or even sheffield utd ( if he got some backing).

Tbh I think if he went to Spurs, he'd last not much past a season, or just make it to January if he went in June/July/August doesn't seem to play the type of football they want/expect, more pressure for quick results

Back