• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

We need a suitable backup striker! Willian Jose just isn't good enough, we need to be seeing more from Fabio Silva too

He's a really poor footballer, unfortunately.

He'll go to Villa
Shift Watkins out left? Where does that leave Grealish? They still don’t seem keen to play him in the middle.

With the way our squad is balanced, 2 up top in either a 4 or a 5 would require the least over haul with only a striker needed. Particularly if Traore is on the way out.

They seem to want to play 4231 when everyone is fit so Ambrose 9, Grealish 10, Watkins 11 and Traore 7.

We'd get shredded with 2 up top and 4 at the back with current personnel, so it would need to be back to 352, which in my view was always our best formation, we'd just have downgraded one of the 2.

I’d be happy with Tammy. Doubt we’ll get him if Villa are interested, though.

I saw us linked with Trincao earlier.

According to Brazilian journalist Vagner Martins [via Calciomercato], Wolves are interested in Juventus winger Douglas Costa and are ‘ready’ to put an offer on the table for around €10m.
How many windows in a row is that?

They love reporting on us. I'm disappointed we haven't been linked with Wallace yet. Especially as we need a CB!

I'm clinging to the hope that Fosun will see this transfer window as an opportunity to be exploited. We can get players cheaper than they'd normally be and presents one of the best opportunities ever to increase the quality of our squad.

Back