• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Not much you can do if the player doesn't want to stay though..think the wants to stay in Spain according to reports.
no i mean MUCH earlier, got your point though

no i mean MUCH earlier, got your point though

Thing is, he hadn't really demonstrated he was worth it, much earlier. He was shite until he moved to Huesca.

FWIW I believe if we'd have said to him that we want to welcome him back and give him a proper go, that he'd have taken that, and it's something we would surely have done if it weren't for the investment in Fabio

don't bring the rest of us into your nonsense alan
Don’t worry, the Southeastern US doesn’t want you highfalutin capital types, anyway. 😉

I'm bringing dictionaries, vaccines, and liberal politics to every gator I find

Rumblings and bumblings on twitter about Kang In Lee for 10m and Ake on loan

Ake is a clear upgrade at the back and ideal for the back 3. No idea on Lee, thought he was a #10.

My son plays for a really good grassroots football team, he's a decent centre half/right back, but because the team are the best around they attract good players from elsewhere, including those released by Academys. Seeing he's not as good as some of those has knocked his confidence. That's Nathan Ake, snap him up.

My son plays for a really good grassroots football team, he's a decent centre half/right back, but because the team are the best around they attract good players from elsewhere, including those released by Academys. Seeing he's not as good as some of those has knocked his confidence. That's Nathan Ake, snap him up.

That’s a great analogy. I can definitely see that and agree if he’s available Ake would be a good signing if we can get his confidence back.

Not a fan of Ake, makes a mistake a game, left footed and not particularly good in the air.

He is mobile and does read the game well.

He doesn't solve our RCB issue.

Back