• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Hobbs is a busy boy. Two South American transfers in different countries to negotiate. Might as well touch base with Nunes while in Brazil.

Never missed an episode of Mark & Lard while I was working it was the only time I listened to Radio 1,tried Chis Moyles for a bit but couldn’t stand him.
After they were kicked off I used to listen to Simon Mayo on 5live, Mark Radcliffe was his guest one afternoon and they we’re chatting about the show, I sent an email in ( I had such a daft job in the final years of my working life)
I said the possible reason they were kicked off was their target audience was not what Radio 1 were looking for, I was in my fifties.
Mark Radcliffe concurred, made my day.

never need asking twice to whip this out
Read the comments on that video, all the Americans are “this band is so talented” all the brits are “ oh yea, Friday rock show Tommy Vance”

Hobbs is a busy boy. Two South American transfers in different countries to negotiate. Might as well touch base with Nunes while in Brazil.
I know it’s bad, but I wonder if Hobbs is even there.

Nothing has come from any sort of credible source, it’s just all total Twitter gossip.

Don’t want to be pessimistic, I’m just at the stage where I can’t trust the club to tell us the truth about anything.

Hobbs is probably at home, obliviously watching Love Island.

I suspect Hobbs is there, but nobody has a clue about which deal, so every link the tweeter just adds his name to look credible.

I’d never even heard of Matt Hobbs before yesterday so fair to play to them if they want to dig deep enough to make that sort of shit up.

I know it’s bad, but I wonder if Hobbs is even there.

Nothing has come from any sort of credible source, it’s just all total Twitter gossip.

Don’t want to be pessimistic, I’m just at the stage where I can’t trust the club to tell us the truth about anything.

Hobbs is probably at home, obliviously watching Love Island.
Not that I'm defending the club but they haven't said anything.

Isn’t Hobbs the chief scout? Is it a new thing to send chief scouts out to make transfer deals? I’m so fucking confused.

Hobby to replace Scott if he comes back with the 2 players

Isn’t Hobbs the chief scout? Is it a new thing to send chief scouts out to make transfer deals? I’m so fucking confused.
Not new. Often scouts would meet with players and agents to do their due diligence.

Essentially what all recruiters do.

Still doesn't mean it's true mind you and if this guy has made it up that is tip the hat genius stuff.

It’s always about clicks. One picks up the name and drops it in a story about a South American signing. At this point a trip may or may not be true, and the trip may be related to a different target.

Next one with a story about a South American target also drops the Hobbs name in.

It’s easy.

Back