• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

I'm not I have 2 teenage kids one of which asked me if we could go. 30 seconds of research...no
I’ve got two teenage kids and never fucking heard if it. Maybe the fact they don’t talk to me has something to do with it. Or maybe you just love Brinley Mega Chippy.

I’ve got two teenage kids and never fucking heard if it. Maybe the fact they don’t talk to me has something to do with it. Or maybe you just love Brinley Mega Chippy.
You are so old Booz...it's Binley. It's got a song and everything. Being slightly serious it's a wonder of the social media age. Average chippy in an average place goes viral and now people queue over an hour just to get in

You are so old Booz...it's Binley. It's got a song and everything. Being slightly serious it's a wonder of the social media age. Average chippy in an average place goes viral and now people queue over an hour just to get in
Is it not a result of Radio 1 big weekend being in Coventry a couple of weeks ago drawing attention to it?

Nah, it's a social media sensation. People from all over the world queuing to visit it.

Six pints of Guinness plus typing on a phone I can barely see whilst curling one off = typos. But yeah I'm old so that counts as well.

50 in October, all I've got to look forward to is a decade of attempting to avoid heart attacks and strokes, being 3 stone overweight adds to the jeopardy

Only good thing ever on R1 was the top 40 countdown

Back