• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

I still think we’d sell Neves for anything over £45m personally. Especially if it’s a move he wants. We pretty much proved that with Jota

I can’t see us selling him for 45mil. 60mil, yes (although I wouldn’t) but if we let him go for 45 then we’re silly

Well we were rumoured to be willing to accept £35-40m last summer and now he has a year less left on his contract. I don’t have the confidence that others do that we will get £50m or more

I’d rather keep him and sell him for around £30m next year if that was the case. If that offer wasn’t forthcoming then he will have to go for free. He’s worth more to us next season than £15m.

He'll go for £40-50m. It'll be able to be spun as a record fee and a massive profit, Mendes will make himself ten mill out of it. Joao will be allowed to leave, we'll sign Palihna and maybe Nunes, and hope for the best

If we signed Nunes and a decent DM (bit unsure on Palhinha) I could live with it. As long as neves went abroad mind. I couldn’t handle watching him against us

He'll go for £40-50m. It'll be able to be spun as a record fee and a massive profit, Mendes will make himself ten mill out of it. Joao will be allowed to leave, we'll sign Palihna and maybe Nunes, and hope for the best
Nunes wants to stay at Sporting. Palinha doesn't want to come here.

Don't know anything about Nunea tbh, but from what I've seen of Palinha (albeit a small amount) he's Donk +5%
If Neves wanted to go I think we'd take 50m

Palhinha is a top player, I'd love him at Wolves. Can't see it happening though as we'd probably have to spend around the same as what we'd get for Neves.

If a CL club is on the table he'll go there, if not he'll come to us, particularly if the Neves deal hinges on it. Jorge will have a polite word

I want to gauge interest in this forum to see whether its just Dan that thinks Pauliniho is wank...

I want to gauge interest in this forum to see whether its just Dan that thinks Pauliniho is wank...
I've seen him in a about a game and a bit

Half of that - Looked good and in the other looked "meh"

There endeth my indepth look into the player.

If you start from a position of wank it normally saves time

Back