• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

I'd happily take the £30m for MGW and gamble that on 3 players rather than just him and hoping gaps don't open too wide elsewhere.

Probably a contraversial take, but I'd rather spin the wheel and sell Neto than MGW. He really impressed me in the friendlies and is one of our most intelligent players. He clearly has the potential to be Neves-tier if he continues on the path he's on.

Probably a contraversial take, but I'd rather spin the wheel and sell Neto than MGW. He really impressed me in the friendlies and is one of our most intelligent players. He clearly has the potential to be Neves-tier if he continues on the path he's on.
Hi Scott Sellars..

Mental talk this is. I rate Morgan probably as high as anyone but Neto is a complete different level.

I'm not taking advice from Jason Lee as to what a PL centre forward looks like

I wish I hadn’t turned on my phone this morning.

I do t know whether to laugh or cry.

Let's at least give the poor man a chance if we do sign him, jeez.

This goal? 🤣 The goal where it's a touch from Silva that puts him through on goal rather than his own work.

Very much in line with what I watched of him on YouTube yesterday though, weak or error strewn opposition, clumsy and scuffed touches, end results generally greater than what was deserved. As we saw last season that's generally not very sustainable.

Alex Crook from Talksport saying we are in advanced talks for Batshuayi with Chelsea paying some of his wages.

I wouldn't mind Batshuayi for the season to be honest- particularly if Chelsea are picking up part of the tab. Relatively low risk, and he did alright for Palace a few seasons back.

Alex Crook from Talksport saying we are in advanced talks for Batshuayi with Chelsea paying some of his wages.
Liam, aka Mr 5 minutes later, has confirmed he is indeed a target.

Back