• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Forest have bid again for MGW, rejected again, expected to come back in with £30mish as per Madeley.

If we don’t want to sign dregs like Hwang 2 then it looks like someone will need to be sold. For clarity Darlo, this is not what I think the club needs to do, but what they are choosing to do

So Liam has confirmed Hwang 2 - Revenge of the Poor First Touch is on the radar along with 4 other forwards but no bid put in

Just had a mini heart attack as Fab confirms Bournemouth are signing Neto

Thankfully just some dude from Barca

I'd happily take the £30m for MGW and gamble that on 3 players rather than just him and hoping gaps don't open too wide elsewhere.

Should be enough to get you someone like Shomurodov up top, even if it was just loan to buy or something for now, and maybe a youngster like that Almeida that was linked earlier in the summer. You'd still have Neto, Podence and Traore to play behind/outside the forward, even if the latter might only be around a year, Chiquinho to return before the end of the season. You might even have change for another punt on a youngster if you felt you needed another body in that area.

Spin the wheel Jeff!

SSN saying we are interested in Batshuayi on loan.

That seems reasonably sensible tbh, I know he's been streaky in the past but I wouldn't hate him coming in loan

Batshuayi is very average. As a cheap stop gap for a year to let Fábio go out on loan I can understand it though. I'd rather start with him up front than Hwang X2 or Adama as well.

Get better soon Raúl.

Back