• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Looks quite good on the YouTube vids. If we are signing him hopefully it's because he's been scouted properly and we feel he's the best option, not just because of his nationality.

Hopefully he will be sent straight to grasshoppers 29 years old unremarkable record in a weaker league.

Over the last 3 seasons he's either equalled or over performed against xG, fwiw

Doubt we're sending a 29 year old to Grasshoppers.
We sent a 28 year old there last season.

I'd find it remarkable yet unsurprising if this is the best we can come up with after having months to source someone in a vital position 🤣

Looks quite good on the YouTube vids. If we are signing him hopefully it's because he's been scouted properly and we feel he's the best option, not just because of his nationality.

Well it looks like he wants to get in the box at least. And his first touch doesn't take it 10 yards away like the other Hwang.

Doesn't receive passes, doesn't make passes, doesn't run with the ball, doesn't shoot, doesn't assist, doesn't win headers, doesn't tackle, doesn't press.

And this is the best we can do?

He is in the top percentiles for miscontrols.

Our Hwang has that covered already, we really don't need another.

I'd rather have Shumorudov or whatever his name is.

Meh. Fuck rumours.

Life is easier if you just ignore everything and what will be will be.

Having no ticket any more has really destroyed my interest.

Doesn't receive passes, doesn't make passes, doesn't run with the ball, doesn't shoot, doesn't assist, doesn't win headers, doesn't tackle, doesn't press.

And this is the best we can do?
Shirt sales mate, that and matchday revenue when they come to watch us play Hartlepool in the FA cup third round replay

Back