• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

I would probably like another experienced CB. Adam Webster was mentioned a couple of days back and he’d be a good acquisition, though I’m not sure he’d swap Brighton for us currently.
If we sign Traoré the Slower then Dendoncker will hardly ever get a game in midfield. So he can fill in at the back.

We're never ever going to fill the squad with back up players, we just don't do it. Nor should we to be honest.

I’ve been a regular here for over a decade, I’ve formed what I consider to be real friendships here. You take swings at those people often enough that I don’t rightly care how you feel about me.

Swing at me and I’ll take it on the chin. Swing at people I like and respect and you’ll get the same right back. Simple as.
Fair enough, as long as you know you'll get the same back you give me. That's how it is. I'm a Wolves fan,that is why i post here. I don't post to be anyone's buddy.
And as for taking swings, i don't take a swing at anyone unless they do it first. Not sure how anyone thinks they can take the piss with no recourse. I've said it loads of times, but some people think i'm joking. I have banter with real friends, not with people who just write on forums who i have no idea who they are. Like i said, if you don't like what i write then jog on to the next post.

If we sign Traoré the Slower then Dendoncker will hardly ever get a game in midfield. So he can fill in at the back.

We're never ever going to fill the squad with back up players, we just don't do it. Nor should we to be honest.
Not sure why, but ‘traore the slower’ tickled me far too much

I’ve been a regular here for over a decade, I’ve formed what I consider to be real friendships here. You take swings at those people often enough that I don’t rightly care how you feel about me.

Swing at me and I’ll take it on the chin. Swing at people I like and respect and you’ll get the same right back. Simple as.
We couldn't love you more :)

I'll be getting the humble pie out of TT's freezer if we sign the striker and midfielder. As it stands I think it's a decent window but still a bit short.

Dunno. Does Kalajdzic just not like his manager?
I don't know enough to comment, Boly however is one of a number of players who previously looked fully committed and part of a team with excellent team spirit, that now seems desperate enough that he would refuse to turn up, given Coady, the alleged falling out with Jonny I don't think it's unfair to ask the question is it?

Back