• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Not sure why Leicester would sell Soyuncu and Fofana unless they're really having a clear out. Be astonished if Tielemans would come here when he can sign anywhere at the end of the season. Weird one.

I'd rather have the latter. First 'Albion' player we've signed since Goodman?

maxresdefault.jpg

It is a slight worry that he has signed a 6ft 7 striker and now wants a meat head heading machine CB.

But then again he probably isn't behind the signings.

It is a slight worry that he has signed a 6ft 7 striker and now wants a meat head heading machine CB.

But then again he probably isn't behind the signings.
It'd be a worry if he were signing literally the best players in the world because we'd still be shit. He is one of the worst managers I have ever seen.

But I really don't want us being lumbered with a crap old player who we actually have to pay money for when we appeared to have sourced a younger, better, no fee alternative.

Kuszczak.

Dawson is shit, if this is Lage's call then cancel it because he'll get sacked soon and any manager who wants to play football will never pick him.
Dawson is anything but the pacy ball playing centre back Lage seems to want. Solid, no nonsense old fashioned defender with a bit of attitude who also scores goals from set pieces. If the rumours are true, a surprise choice in many ways.

Dawson is anything but the pacy ball playing centre back Lage seems to want. Solid, no nonsense old fashioned defender with a bit of attitude who also scores goals from set pieces. If the rumours are true, a surprise choice in many ways.
Yes, he really isn't an "us" player.

I suspect the thinking is simply someone experienced - with no Boly, and no Coady, the average age of our first-team centre-halves is about 22, with tiny number of PL games. When Max Kilman is our most experienced centre-half, I can kinda see the logic in getting someone in of that profile, but an actual footballer would be nice.

My enthusiasm for today evaporated last night while watching us create nothing against the worst PL side I can remember in a good few years.

Until the clown in charge is removed, it doesn’t matter who we sign.

Back