• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Ait Nouri continually checked back rather than delivering the ball which could be on the manager I suppose. Semedo can't cross, shoot or take a man on. I don't see him ever being a competent, creative wing back

I've seen him put in lots of good crosses and beat his man, for us as well as Portugal and Barcelona. He can't shoot I'll give you but the other stuff i believe is by design not limitation.

Donck to Villa is happening. 15m euros (no idea why he's reporting in euros) according to Ornstein.

Ornstein was saying earlier that we'd be willing to let Dendoncker go if we had the replacement sorted, so I'd guess that we've hashed out the price for The Slow Traore and he'll be coming in today.

Wasn't that the fee we paid for him? Decent business if so - he needs a move.

Think it shows how little say Bruno has in our transfer dealings that he said last night that he expected Dendoncker to stay.

I’m worried Leeds are not going to pursue Hwang.

I thought we'd already agreed a deal for Osorio too.

Don't really care what it was we paid four years ago. He served a purpose, was good for a while, has been rubbish for ages. He's unlikely to get back to those levels and won't play unless there are injuries so he can go.

Arsenal after luiz from villa. Where does that leave Tielemans? At Leicester until next summer I guess

It’s sad that I’m just past caring on transfers now as it’s irrelevant with this clown in charge.

It’s sad that I’m just past caring on transfers now as it’s irrelevant with this clown in charge.
I do care because I want us to have the best possible squad we can, and he won't be here for very much longer.

I do know that so long as he's here we'll be rubbish and it doesn't matter who's in the team, but it's a nightmare I can't see lasting more than the next 2-3 weeks at longest (of course he should have been sacked ages ago, or never appointed in the first place).

Back