• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

He does spout a lot of crap though. It’s getting pretty irritating and embarrassing to have him as our manager. He just needs to do some serious drinking to sink to his full potential.

oh aye, no doubt he's desperate and spouts equal amounts of crap as Saunders, buries players and all the rest of it but thats 'just football' Saunders is a reprehensible character outside of football too.

Yes, that notoriously easy window to sign centre forwards, happens all the time. Particularly as we'll probably be in the bottom six at the time.

Mate, you can row back, you know. It's really easy.
I do not see us being in the bottom six. Nunes is starting to get up to speed and is going to be a star and Guedes looks to have something about him too. Add in Diego Costa and our goals scored will quickly improve. Let's not forget that Neto is also coming back from a serious injury and is not yet up to speed. The future is bright.

Last edited:
I do not see us being in the bottom six. Nunes is starting to get up to speed and is going to be a star and Guedes looks to have something about him too. Add in Diego Costa and our goals scored will quickly improve. Let's not forget that Neto is also coming back from a serious injury and is not yet up to speed. The future is bright.
We have won 4 out of our last 20 games and that will probably be 4 out of 22 soon.

We have good players but that isn't enough.

oh aye, no doubt he's desperate and spouts equal amounts of crap as Saunders, buries players and all the rest of it but thats 'just football' Saunders is a reprehensible character outside of football too.
He's no way as bad as Saunders in interviews. Awful, because he babbles on about nothing and deludes himself that we played really well when we've barely had a shot, but not on the same planet.

When Bruno Lage starts talking about chucking his tea up the wall because that isn't what he asked for or referencing Boots or the X Factor then maybe.

Years of being a bastards takes it toll I suppose, still, he’s our bastard now.

Seems ok, it's all there anyway.
Most unlikely to happen anyway. 😀
Check that bet as I don’t think they’d pay out on it even if it came in. Consequential bets or something i.e. you can’t have a first goal scorer win double as one act determines the other is more likely. Same as predicting a 2-1 win/home win double wouldn’t pay

I could be wrong but check your bet before getting too excited!

The concept of someone refreshing this thread, on this forum, to find breaking news blows my mind.

I don't use Twitter so this place is about as quick as it gets! WH doing his best to ruin that though haha (joking WH)

"Massive rant" :D

I've just pointed out why it's patent nonsense, along with a load of other shite on here lately.

It's a "possibility" that Westlife will reform and produce a song that's even better than Strawberry Fields Forever. Just my opinion.
More chance of Brian McFadden rejoining

Yeah. Fair enough… but the fact that there is any kind of resemblance to the human dreg does not show Bruno in a good light.

We have won 4 out of our last 20 games and that will probably be 4 out of 22 soon.

We have good players but that isn't enough.
Many of the games at the end of last season were played without Kilman Semedo and Neves plus Neto was only just returning from a serious injury and Adama was out on loan. We have strengthened considerably in the summer with all the aforementioned returning to the first team squad; hence my reason for optimism.

Don't give me this bollocks either.

You can state whatever opinion you like, if it's nonsense then it'll get challenged.

You think we will sell Raul Jimenez in January and I'm telling you we won't because either a) he'll start playing well again, in which case no or b) he carries on underperforming for whatever reason(s), and then no-one will pay a decent fee for him, no-one will pay his wages and we'd still be back in the situation of having nowhere near enough forwards at the club.

"Just my opinion" means nothing. I think Timmy Mallett will be the next England manager, just my opinion. I don't think so.

Christ.
Max Kilman will NEVER be good enough to be an EPL defender.
Jose Sa is a downgrade.
The club will be in the Championship for the 2022/23 season.

As has been said by multiple users, anyone can state whatever opinion they like on here, if it's nonsense, then it'll get challenged. Or not, as the case may be.

Back