• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Max Kilman will NEVER be good enough to be an EPL defender.
Jose Sa is a downgrade.
The club will be in the Championship for the 2022/23 season.

As has been said by multiple users, anyone can state whatever opinion they like on here, if it's nonsense, then it'll get challenged. Or not, as the case may be.
I think you'll find that I stated on here that Sa was a downgrade. In his first season I was undoubtedly incorrect and admitted I was wrong.

You seem to be trolling an individual poster. Debate the post not the poster or find somewhere else to express you views.

It's alright, I don't really give a shit. Yeah, I get stuff wrong, don't mind holding my hands up when I am. Don't care if anyone wants to disagree with any of my opinions either, that's just a forum.

If someone does want to try bullying me then it isn't very likely to work, just wasting their own time. Most people on here know who I am, I'm not hiding away behind a keyboard.

Max Kilman will NEVER be good enough to be an EPL defender.
Jose Sa is a downgrade.
The club will be in the Championship for the 2022/23 season.

As has been said by multiple users, anyone can state whatever opinion they like on here, if it's nonsense, then it'll get challenged. Or not, as the case may be.
Jeez man, where did you find more cypro than me? I make the stuff ffs

Would we not be blocked from doing so? Played for River in July in the Libertadores and obviously Benfica since.

Not that I'm doubting the Daily Mail have got their facts straight of course.

Didn't he move before the PL season started?

Do the same rules apply when seasons overlap? I e. End of one season overlaps the start of another

When's the last time a player moved after just being at his new club for 6 months?

Won't be signing Denayer.

Here endeth our summer transfer activity. Can start the January one when you want chaps

Good job our manager didn't essentially recently say our back up centre halves are nowhere near as good as the ones who are first choice.

We've lost Boly, Coady, Saiss, Dendoncker, Marçal and Hoever from last season as at least theoretical options, it's a fair amount of depth to lose. I'm not massively fussed but as ever he should shut his fucking trap.

Wonder what made us pull the plug there?
a few reports out there saying he wanted extra ££ as he feels he is worth more as we are a smaller club that he wants

Take that with a pinch of salt, as with everything on t'net but have to question why no club, despite numerous being linked with him, haven't signed him

Has the turkey window closed? Weren't there clubs there trying to sign adama?

Has the turkey window closed? Weren't there clubs there trying to sign adama?
All done now. Think all windows are closed and we have now announced our 1st team squad.

Fch78qJXgAQMJml

Poor old Leo

Back