• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Yeah I have mentioned before I am into all that, however feel its ill advised to be trying to merge them. The cross over audience can't be significant.

Putting that shit on the main channels is just asking for it, fucking idiots
Yep. How many times. No one cares. It makes people hostile to the concept if anything.

At best it should be a separate account and the club retweets it. I mean the Academy teams have their own account.

I mean, this is like when Wolves fans debated if it'd be better to sell Bully, it's never a good idea to get rid of our best player!

I feel he's going though, and dubious we will reinvest in worthy replacements.
Depends what you want the team to be, you could pick 11 great players and make a shit team if none of them suit the system you try to play.

If Wolves are looking at going down a path that doesn't involve two deep midfielders then I don't see much place for a player like Neves, regardless of their level of ability. In the same way that Xabi Alonso wouldn't be half as good in the current Liverpool team as he was in the one he actually played for.

Yep. How many times. No one cares. It makes people hostile to the concept if anything.

At best it should be a separate account and the club retweets it. I mean the Academy teams have their own account.
Pretty sure that’s what they’ve done. There is an account called “Wolves esports” and the official account has retweeted it saying “welcome to the pack!”.

Still a load of complete & utter bollocks, mind.

Pretty sure that’s what they’ve done. There is an account called “Wolves esports” and the official account has retweeted it saying “welcome to the pack!”.

Still a load of complete & utter bollocks, mind.
Ah right.

They've definitely done it off the main account before though.

Mostly our own fans saying "he's too good for us", "he should leave we're shit", "he deserves a better club".

It's all a bit tinpot.

Not quite as tinpot as Albion fans invading the pitch when they win an U23s game though...

I was mostly seeing ManU fans saying they shouldn't pay more than $30m for him

It feels like all I see is Wolves implying Neves will leave for the right price, but nobody else saying they really want him. If the club appears too eager to sell him, there is no reason for anyone else to make a good offer. Unless a bidding war suddenly materialises we might struggle to generate the funds for a rebuild.

There is the root of our problem . Our best player is worth 30 yo 40m and would not start for any of the big six currently. (Probably)
Our pots candidates otherwise, Sa and Kilman also probably don’t start in any of the big six but would both get better wages to sit on their bench and play in the carabao cup. There is so much wrong with the game in England and Wales. The field is no where near level and that is by design. The number of Man Utd Man City and Liverpool fans who support from afar makes me vomit. I heard some on 606 tonight. Glory hunters enabled by the premier league . Losing our best players to any of the so called big six leaves me cold. If Neves and others are to leave please can they go abroad

There is the root of our problem . Our best player is worth 30 yo 40m and would not start for any of the big six currently. (Probably)
Our pots candidates otherwise, Sa and Kilman also probably don’t start in any of the big six but would both get better wages to sit on their bench and play in the carabao cup. There is so much wrong with the game in England and Wales. The field is no where near level and that is by design. The number of Man Utd Man City and Liverpool fans who support from afar makes me vomit. I heard some on 606 tonight. Glory hunters enabled by the premier league . Losing our best players to any of the so called big six leaves me cold. If Neves and others are to leave please can they go abroad
Neves would absolutely get in Man Utd's team. So would Moutinho for that matter. Their central midfielders are awful, I wouldn't want any of them here on a free.

He's clearly worth more than that as well.

Glory hunters were prolific well before the PL. I know loads of Liverpool fans in their fifties who jumped on the bandwagon in the 1970s and 80s.

Its generally accepted that Fabio for 35m was a Mendes fiddle, but anything less than 60m for Neves should be unacceptable. Even if he wants to leave, the club must get his true value.

Its generally accepted that Fabio for 35m was a Mendes fiddle, but anything less than 60m for Neves should be unacceptable. Even if he wants to leave, the club must get his true value.
As much as i like the guy, his transfer fee could get us 2 or 3 players that could change the team.

Back