• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

And then we play hardball, piss everyone about, nobody gets signed, then Jeff comes out and says we tried really hard but it wasn’t happening, like the last five years or so of not signing players
But that’s the skill of negotiation - when to suss out that you’ve got the best deal you can and press on to completion - there’s a lot of assumptions on SM about what is going on which are more based on agenda than fact.

Will getting Sasa mean we'll be lumping it even more. I swear Bruno is going to waste this midfield

And then we play hardball, piss everyone about, nobody gets signed, then Jeff comes out and says we tried really hard but it wasn’t happening, like the last five years or so of not signing players

Oh yeah, that's happened loads this window. I was fuming when we didn't sign Collins or Nunes or Guedes cuz we pissed everyone about.

Will getting Sasa mean we'll be lumping it even more. I swear Bruno is going to waste this midfield

We need a striker, Raul is done. Maybe we'll lump, maybe we hit the wingers for a cross, maybe we'll play to his feet to lay off to runners, but we need a striker who's not constantly floating around, but who is an actual focal point

We need a striker, Raul is done. Maybe we'll lump, maybe we hit the wingers for a cross, maybe we'll play to his feet to lay off to runners, but we need a striker who's not constantly floating around, but who is an actual focal point
A striker who gets up and plays on when tackled fairly rather than wave his arms around and complain to the ref almost every time would be a bonus.

If you were selling your house and someone bid below asking price which you rejected and came back in half an hour later with an increased offer then you'd reject it again because you'd think they really want it so there's more to get. If it took them a few days and nobody else had bid in the meantime then you'd be more likely to consider the offer.

Tony you haven't been involved in buying or selling a house recently have you!?

I agree with the rest of your point, they do seem to have made the news public potentially to find other bids.

Do we need to sign a CB now? I like Toti but not any evidence to show whether Mosquera is an option at this level and Bruno was talking about a potential loam move for him last week.

There were rumours of a new CB last week weren't there? Instantly dismissed them at the time because couldn't see why we'd need one, but if this Boly stuff was rumbling away in the background the whole time it would explain things.

Reactions: b3h
Do we need to sign a CB now? I like Toti but not any evidence to show whether Mosquera is an option at this level and Bruno was talking about a potential loam move for him last week.
I think so, I don't think Mosquera is ready for PL yet. Id put Donk ahead of him

Its called negotiation.

I honestly didn’t think he was a terrible back up option but he clearly didn’t fit in initially and his subsequent loan spells have done nothing to help his cause. Interesting to see if he can rebuild his career now

Back