• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Swansea (a) 3rd Round Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan Hullis

Talked the talk and walked the walk.
Reaction score
Who is brave enough to make this trip then?

I'm aiming to be there, have lined up a few days in the SW for work.

Similar team to the one that played last weekend, looking forward to seeing more of MGW in this one and I also think we will see Mir make a start also.

--------------------Norris-------------------

----------Batth-------Coady-----Hause--------

Doherty-----Gibbs-White---N'Diaye-----Douglas

---------Costa--------Mir--------Cavaleiro-----------

Agreed although id probably play Bright over Costa

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah bright ahead of Cav for me too. Would really like to see Doc get a rest too.

only 300 tickets out of 2000 left....what a fantastic effort.

I'd be chuffed with DW's team, although be happy enough with Bright in for Cav

I have a ticket for this one heading down to see a few customers then staying over and heading to the Liberty. Really excited at the prospect of seeing more of Mir and MGW, I also hope Bright starts.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Graham back at Wolves that will be our RWB against Swansea sorted.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure if you aren't with the club for the first game you can't play in the replay

As ive said on the other thread im not a fan....regardless, wasnt he pretty much awful on the right anyway?
The quarter season he was on fire was on the left.

As ive said on the other thread im not a fan....regardless, wasnt he pretty much awful on the right anyway?
The quarter season he was on fire was on the left.
His success was on the left, although I don't think he's had enough time on the right to form a view.

--------------------Norris-------------------

----------Batth-------Coady-----Hause--------

Doherty-----Gibbs-White---N'Diaye-----Douglas

---------Costa--------Mir--------Cavaleiro-----------

I’d love to play this team, but also a bit worried about pushing Doherty and Douglas too hard, especially as it’s a physically demanding position, and we are relatively short of cover at wing back

His success was on the left, although I don't think he's had enough time on the right to form a view.

Graham has this languid shuffling style that would be effective as one of the inside forwards on the left but unfortunately for him we have two better players and Bright who can also play that role.

I still think we need a new RWB.

Definitely. No news on German Phil?

Been taken out back and is now. Apparently lipstick Darren offered to do the 'job' to get his eye in for more targets...

s0376163_sc7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back