• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Swansea (a) 3rd Round Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not going there for the quality of the beer! It's a good place to park though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I am planning on meeting up with Stan at the Landore Social club no idea if the beer is any good mind.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Well we’ve found ourselves in a surprisingly nice looking Spoons in the centre! We’ll probably pop in to the Landore on our way up!

Well we’ve found ourselves in a surprisingly nice looking Spoons in the centre! We’ll probably pop in to the Landore on our way up!
Bet they don't serve Stringbow [emoji23] hopefully see you later! Just heading out now.

In the Landore social club I have a spare ticket as my bro couldn't make it

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

They are serving food and parking is £5 50p to sign in

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Me and Siggy are in here now in the room on the left as you walk in.

We’re just finishing some pints here and we’ll get a taxi over. If you see two 25 year old guys looking lost, that’ll be us! Haha

Rubbish so far back 3 a disaster Hause made a mistake early and it looks to have knocked his confidence. Miranda not close to Coady in the position and Batth looks vulnerable. The goal is a joke ran through us no real challenge for the ball.

Hard to pick a positive so far need a massive improvement 2nd half

Might come off here - not because of the game, but considering the fact that this is the best season we have had in years so far why are some getting that upset over this

It's not a good performance at the moment, but still winnable

Not sure what some people expect or want - life isn't all sucess

Bony gets Swansea back ahead only a couple of minutes after Jota gets us level.

None of the three in this defence are going to be getting into the first XI any time soon on this performance.

Do I really have to close this so we don't have multiple threads again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back