• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

He’s a man of honesty and integrity who has spent the last three days before today claiming that no decision had been made on HS2. He shot the video explaining why he had cancelled it at least 3 days ago as it was in Downing Street and he’s been away from there since Sunday.

He is a spineless lying wanker who changes tack daily dependent on which party faction is treading on his toes.

Sky News asking if Sunak shot a video from Downing Street 3 days before the decision was made on HS2, with the alternative ending whereby it was going to continue with the project.

And the answer from the lying snake was....?
He wasn't being interviewed but the Government stated that videos are filmed and not always used, but couldn’t confirm whether a keep-HS2 version was also filmed.

He wasn't being interviewed but the Government stated that videos are filmed and not always used, but couldn’t confirm whether a keep-HS2 version was also filmed.
I wonder how much time he spends filming hypothetical videos for scenarios that may or may not ever happen. Seems like a valuable use of a prime ministers time...

All of this tying themselves in knots to cover the fact he lied all week because he didn’t have the spine to own his decision. I’m damn sure that without the leak HS2 would have been cancelled today after they all left Manchester.

The video shows the man of change spent a week lying to the country. Great election optic.

I presume now the plans go from building HS2, to returning the land to back how it was? From seeing the section by the A38 in Lichfield, it'll take just as long to do this than build the thing.

£8bn of the £36bn transferred from cancelling the HS2 leg to Manchester to other projects is set to be spent on potholes. I'd imagine that there's a few Tory friends and donors sizing up businesses supplying machinery or services to cream off plenty of that amount.
I presume now the plans go from building HS2, to returning the land to back how it was? From seeing the section by the A38 in Lichfield, it'll take just as long to do this than build the thing.
The line goes to Handsacre near Kings Bromley so that section will still be used.

Reactions: SSB
£8bn of the £36bn transferred from cancelling the HS2 leg to Manchester to other projects is set to be spent on potholes. I'd imagine that there's a few Tory friends and donors sizing up businesses supplying machinery or services to cream off plenty of that amount.

The line goes to Handsacre near Kings Bromley so that section will still be used.
I understood the line will go up to Handsacre to join the Trent Valley section of the existing line but there’s just been a farmer on Midlands news to north of Lichfield saying they won’t be impacted now. I’m confused!

Last edited:
The BBC News were reporting the end being in Birmingham yesterday but...

From the Governments paper on the changes.

23 .So we will complete Phase 1 of HS2 between London and the West Midlands as planned. There will be two branches: one to central Birmingham; and one to Handsacre, near Lichfield, meaning passengers will be able to travel onHS2 trains through to Manchester, Liverpool and Scotland, joining the WestCoast Main Line for the rest of their journeys.

Back