• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

Not a defence of him, more a criticism, I don't believe he's the nasty, vicious bigoted wanker he and his team have decided is the stance he's going to take into the election. It's not authentic in the way I think it is with Badenoch or Braverman. When you get more natural moments he'll refer to Brianna as she because it's the empathetic, human thing to do. When it's scripted he's playing that role he/they have built for him. The language on asylum seekers the same. It's a problem for him when people in his culture wars become real rather than just abstract.
I believe that he is a nasty, vicious bigoted wanker. Only someone with those traits would aceede to that stance.

De9f376QrOV2.gif

jgPL5LOZXy66.gif

Well that didn’t go to plan for them then the cunts. And then they just silence them

Imagine thinking that 50% of Tory TV voters liking you is flex. Like they're your entire voter base, and you've only got half of them you tiny little bellend

Imagine thinking that 50% of Tory TV voters liking you is flex. Like they're your entire voter base, and you've only got half of them you tiny little bellend
Following a "debate" where there were no other participants other than the carefully selected public!

Back