• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2014/15 Promotion Push Run-In Thread

That was the one where Keogh tried to lob the keeper from the half way in the last minute. They went up the other end and scored straight after

He did do once upon a time, didn't he? So at least they can say they could have screwed up worse...

I remember watching that in the pub on some dodgy station, Hahnemann was class in goal that day I seem to recall. I remember us drawing with them on boxing day I think? I can't remember if it was hunt that shot and Fletcher scored by heading it in, or the other way around. My Arsenal supporting mate sent me a vile message saying what a set of cunts we were! class day.

He really should have saved Brighton's goal. Was very slow getting down to it.

He should have saved it and done better for Watford's second last week. However Ikeme had his fair share of very iffy goals against in November/December.

He should have saved it and done better for Watford's second last week. However Ikeme had his fair share of very iffy goals against in November/December.
And both keepers weakness seems to be low right? Having seen both I must say I prefer Ikeme to TK.

1 - Watford +33 72
2 - Middlesbrough +32 72
3 - AFC Bournemouth +39 70
4 - Norwich City +31 67
5 - Derby County +28 67
6 - Brentford +12 65
7 - Ipswich Town +15 64
8 - Wolverhampton Wanderers +9 62

Everything to play for. Derby seem to be falling away. Beat them and we will be in a very good position.

still lots that could happen in this topsy turvey top 8. Norwich got a great last gasp point tonight when it looked like they had fluffed their lines and Bora did well to win at Derby.I am hoping for 3 points against Derby to keep the pressure on those above us and give them the jitters. Its Norwich and Bora for me though going up top two. They are hitting their strides nicely bar the odd hiccup. Watford have done wonders under 4 managers! 8 to go 5 wins please

Absolutely massive weekend coming up.

Wolves v Derby
Bournemouth v Middlesbrough
Watford v Ipswich

You have to say Brentford have the advantage this weekend with a home fixture against Millwall (who are all but down). Three points against Derby would be massive but I have a feeling Kenny will start the game cautiously.

Just need a Watford win. Bournemouth Boro doesn't really matter. Even in a best case of Bournemouth losing and us winning, it's extremely unlikely we will win 2 more game than them with only 7 to play.

Wouldn't say Derby is must win but most likely must not lose. A win will have us right up there though and give us a real chance.

Brentford have a favourable set of remaining fixtures:

Millwall (H) 3
Fulham (A) 1
Forest (H) 3
Derby (A) 0
Sheff Wed (A) 1
Bolton (H) 3
Reading (A) 1
Wigan (H) 3

If they were to get the points (W4 D3 L1) I have indicated then they'd end on 80. I think we need them to bottle it at home like they did last weekend or it'll be too much for us

Well, I took 16/1 yesterday about Wolves getting promoted. That seems reasonable value to me. Make the play-offs and I'll lay it off at around 3/1

Back