• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Advice Thread

"Bring up your keyboard, press AND HOLD on the space bar, keyboard settings, turn off auto-correct and predictive text."

30 seconds on Google Sooz!

Yeahhhhh. Thank you Bear, its bin driving me nuts.

For me it's the first time it's "going well" with someone since my long-term ex and I broke up but she's getting a bit serious for my liking; bearing in mind I've been seeing her for a few months now. She's constantly going on at me about letting her move into my flat. The thing is, I'm autistic and therefore having my own space is a top priority - it's my way of coping with my disability. My ex was very understanding on that note but I'm finding my current girlfriend a little overbearing if honest. Apart from being at Wolves games and work-related situations I find it very difficult to get involved with anyone on a social level unless I've known them for years, I'm drunk or any combination thereof. We get on well and it's alright in the bedroom department - the thing is it just isn't my cup of tea.

The question is, should I call it a day? And if so, how do I do it without seeming like a complete arsehole?

Do what you feel you are comfortable with.If you prefer to have your own space then tell her.If she is not understanding then maybe it is best that you call it a day.

For me it's the first time it's "going well" with someone since my long-term ex and I broke up but she's getting a bit serious for my liking; bearing in mind I've been seeing her for a few months now. She's constantly going on at me about letting her move into my flat. The thing is, I'm autistic and therefore having my own space is a top priority - it's my way of coping with my disability. My ex was very understanding on that note but I'm finding my current girlfriend a little overbearing if honest. Apart from being at Wolves games and work-related situations I find it very difficult to get involved with anyone on a social level unless I've known them for years, I'm drunk or any combination thereof. We get on well and it's alright in the bedroom department - the thing is it just isn't my cup of tea.

The question is, should I call it a day? And if so, how do I do it without seeming like a complete arsehole?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmoqqh0z7Bk

Whats it mean when ya toe is all bendy ,like its not attached to anything, bit like Harry Potters arm was that once ?

andy, tell her like it is for you, if she understands , she's a keeper and she will work with you, and give you time, if she doesn't she'll be off of her own accord and you're out of a difficult situation, or failing that, you will have to dump her. I think in this situaion you have to be selfish.

A simple question, from a simple kind of a person . You know when you 'reply with quote ' on here, how do you quote more than one person in a new post ?

A simple question, from a simple kind of a person . You know when you 'reply with quote ' on here, how do you quote more than one person in a new post ?

The icon to the right of 'reply with quote' which is like quotation box with a little '+' next to it - click that on several posts and it multi-quotes for you.

Bottom right corner of the post box. The little square with a quotation sign in it and a plus next to it. Pressing that will add that post to the quote queue, as it were. Do that for all but the last quote you want. For the very final quote you want to use the "reply with quote button". That should then load all the quotes in the reply box. In the order that you clicked them as well I think.

There is a multi quote button next to the reply with quote button. Tick how many posts you want to with the multi quote button before finally hitting a reply with quote and you should see all the posts ticked plus the reply with quote.

If you want to quote from a different thread hit the reply with quote button, then copy the contents and paste in a different thread. You can also choose to paste it onto a word document along with other quotes before posting the whole lot back into a reply box if you so wish.

The icon to the right of 'reply with quote' which is like quotation box with a little '+' next to it - click that on several posts and it multi-quotes for you.

Bottom right corner of the post box. The little square with a quotation sign in it and a plus next to it. Pressing that will add that post to the quote queue, as it were. Do that for all but the last quote you want. For the very final quote you want to use the "reply with quote button". That should then load all the quotes in the reply box. In the order that you clicked them as well I think.

There is a multi quote button next to the reply with quote button. Tick how many posts you want to with the multi quote button before finally hitting a reply with quote and you should see all the posts ticked plus the reply with quote.

If you want to quote from a different thread hit the reply with quote button, then copy the contents and paste in a different thread. You can also choose to paste it onto a word document along with other quotes before posting the whole lot back into a reply box if you so wish.

:nod:

Just like that.

andy, tell her like it is for you, if she understands , she's a keeper and she will work with you, and give you time, if she doesn't she'll be off of her own accord and you're out of a difficult situation, or failing that, you will have to dump her. I think in this situaion you have to be selfish.

How did you get all those quotes in one reply???

Just like that.

Just like this .

Last edited:
I've got a big problem with smart arses.

I try and help out somebody who is vulnerable and just because others have passed on advice quicker than me, folk have started to be sarcastic and ridicule the fact that several people were willing to help.

What can I do?

Just like this :)

:disco:

How did you get all those quotes in one reply???

Back