• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Who doesn't get excited when your partner is humping the vacuum cleaner behind you as you have a business meeting

• Haha
Reactions: SSB
Adverts latest fascination with "overnight oats" when the bag on the actual advert says porridge.

The Etsy Mission Impossible Christmas adverts.

All the Christmas adverts, has anyone ever had a Christmas like that, just fuck off!

Any Morrisons advert. Morrisons as a word rolls off the tongue. There's no 'e' in the middle to help it fit a shit jingle.

Oh, ok, must have missed it.
Twas a dig at myself, as I mistakenly posted a semi drunken tirade about it in the advice thread the other night 😂

Basically any of the adverts sky shows between the darts as it's the same ones over and over again.

Adverts over here are shocking too. In each segment you get a couple of national ads and then local ones. My brother got an ad in the AFL grand final for about $2000 Au for thirty seconds. Some of the local ones are laughably bad

Adverts over here are shocking too. In each segment you get a couple of national ads and then local ones. My brother got an ad in the AFL grand final for about $2000 Au for thirty seconds. Some of the local ones are laughably bad
Yeah, I think I mentioned before how bad the Aussie ads are.

Aaaggghh! It`s back again......just sold my car.....

Back