• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Steven Gerrard babbling on in that Hyundai advert, I'm sure he's an expert on climate change and electric vehicles (last seen driving a Range Rover).

Christ, there's a whole load of shite ads on Aussie TV...

The radio ad for Muller rice, basically goes
“ is that who I think it is eating a muller snack?”
“Yes it is, it’s Declan Rice”
Cue music with Declan saying rice rice baby over the bass line
Then something like “ advertising is brilliant when someone advertises something with their name in it.”
It’s overplayed and just annoying

Radio advert for a Subway christmas stack sub... Pretty much a rip-off of the rubbish KFC adverts with annoying "beatboxing" Just fuck off

The reed recruiting advert showing recently is enough to drive me to mass murder of everyone involved.

Slight switch up for this thread, but wanted to give credit where its due, the Snickers advert is brilliant and hilarious - The one where the girl gets the wrong idea about switching partners.

Her boyfriend only has one line right at the end ("Tyler's Apparently") but his acting is fantastic.

I was on board until the guy started acting like he wasn't annoyed.

There's a daytime life insurance ad with a new mother in her late 20s. She gets a phone quote and is told for £6.80 a month she could qualify for a payout of £100k. She's overjoyed by this, effervescent that they could pay off their mortgage. She clearly hasn't thought through the implications

All those life insurance adverts are fucking appalling. So Smart insurance give you 10% cash back on your first year? Whoopy do. That’s about eight quid.

"I've paid more for a cup of coffee.."

You're a pensioner, why are you spending £5+ on coffee?

The “Accrington Stanley, who are they” actor from the annoying milk advert of the 80s has been convicted of murder and jailed for life.

Exactly. Didn't realise until a Google that the main kid from that advert is Ronnie from Brassic

Last edited:
Back