• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

'A Pint of Coors please!
So a pint of freezing cold, tasteless piss, served at the top of a freezing cold mountain. Ridiculous.
Got any soup, mate?

'Le Grind never stops'

The single most annoying prick in any advert ever. Fuck off.

The Beckham and Henry Walkers advert. No one calls them "the walkers" they're fucking crisps. Plus in the San Siro no one would have a fucking clue what Walkers are either. That's before you even get to the ridiculously sized bag the guy is holding in the most unnatural fashion at the end.

The Direct Line 15 second adverts inbetween programmes on Amazon Prime.
I’m sure they make them so cringe worthy that people will subscribe to the ‘no adverts’ subscription.

While it’s in my mind although I haven’t seen it for a while, bloke about my age wearing nappy pants to accommodate the dribbling, fuck off!

I have just discovered Bret’s crisps.
They are the way to go - just delicious.
I cannot return to any other brand.

Do Walkers and Lays taste the same though? (Geniune question as I don’t think I’ve ever had Lays)

I know it’s the same branding now but Walkers and Lays started off as two different brands of Crisps. It seems weird that they would taste the same unless they changed the recipe once they were owned by PepsiCo.

Yes, Ready Salted or Salt & Vinegar Walkers and Lays are exactly the same.

But in Lays territories they'll have a lot of flavours that aren't sold here.

Back