• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Banner...

I don't mind either, although I do prefer the bigger semi-transparent Wolves logo in the corner.

Here's the black background with the larger logo.

TWFBlackWhiteGoldLogoLargeLogo.jpg

Boozad, i thought you would get more players in when you extended to the "welcome" text...we have more players that should fit the banner from the past and present :D maybe im alone in wanting this?!

Edit: nice work btw Boozad

If the the vBulletin software allows longer banners I'll gladly add more players. If Dan/Vis can confirm I'll get onto it, and you lot can say which players you want on there.

Stancliffe, Niestroij, De Bont

If the the vBulletin software allows longer banners I'll gladly add more players. If Dan/Vis can confirm I'll get onto it, and you lot can say which players you want on there.

Erm - at the moment the template is set to adjust to the user's screen resolution e.g. if make your browser window smaller, the forum will stretch in or out to the size - so if someone has got a small monitor it could overlap the "Welcome..." and stuff.

I could be really anal and ask people what they have their screen resolutions set at to give me some idea of what would work, but that would be too sad wouldn't it?

Mine's 1440 x 900 until I get a new monitor...

I could be really anal and ask people what they have their screen resolutions set at to give me some idea of what would work, but that would be too sad wouldn't it?

Mine's 1440 x 900 until I get a new monitor...
1280 x 1024

No. Standard 17 inch TFT.

Back