• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Darts Thread

106 average in a World Semi Final is something special.

The only weakness tonight was he didn't hit double top as regularly. But that's by his own ridiculous standards that that is classed as a weakness.

Seriously impressive finishing from Humphries, gonna be an all Luke final.

Clinical stuff from Humphries. Williams is done already.

Absolutely mullered him. That should be a superb final tomorrow!

Out of his depth.

As funny as it was watching MVG average low 80s and double at something like 10% for those last 5 sets, it absolute killed any kind of spectacle/contest tonight.

Out of his depth.

As funny as it was watching MVG average low 80s and double at something like 10% for those last 5 sets, it absolute killed any kind of spectacle/contest tonight.

Yeah, bit like in an international football tournament where a small nation knocks out a giant in the groups, all good fun at the time but invariably ends up with a walkover for someone else later on.

I hope Littler wins for obvious reasons, but Humphries seems like a good guy so no issue if he does
I wasn’t keen on him during and after the game against the German bloke earlier in the tournament. Claimed that the crowd were giving him a hard time but it was nothing too dissimilar to most games in the tournament.

They just showed the honours roll for the Worlds. Taylor with 24 titles and MVG next with 3.

I can't see anyone coming anywhere near close to that. Taylor was a unicorn in a sea of mediocrity for the majority of his career. That'll never happen again with the standard nowadays.

Back