• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

My parents house is named after him.

Imperious first flying lap in Q3. I think he has to be the greatest ever now, which slightly pains me even as a huge Lewis fan, as it means I have to demote Senna!

Also presuming when you sign up as the 2nd Red Bull driver you have to accept to a) lose 20% of your ability to make Max look even better and b) answer questions about your future about 4 races in.

mazepin lol
Been given a 3 place grid penalty which takes him from 20th on the grid to...errr 20th.

I reckon if you get a penalty for being a dumbfuck on the track in Quali and you are already last you should start from the pit lane.

Is that for blocking Norris? Seemed like that wasn’t entirely his fault. He had to baulk Norris or run into the other two cars going through the chicane at 5 mph to try and get space for their laps. That’s what the FIA need to clamp down on. It’s ridiculous.

Yep for that incident. Deemed he didn't move in time, knowing Norris was arriving. I think he actually put his foot down instead of braking, so showed he simply wasn't aware until it was too late.

After his incident with Perez last week I just presume he drives with his eyes closed and screams until the car spins/stops

Tsunodo was an interesting one today. Think he will have learned this afternoon, if you have a shit day DO NOT blame everyone else in team over the radio and then in TV interviews.

I know daddy is rich but that doesn’t give him the right to be so shit that he is dangerous. I thought Stroll was going to be like that but he has matured into a very decent driver.

If Mazepin shows a similar trajectory he might be as safe as Andrea De Crasheris was.

Tsunodo was an interesting one today. Think he will have learned this afternoon, if you have a shit day DO NOT blame everyone else in team over the radio and then in TV interviews.
I cannot drive this fucking car!!!!!

Exit door is over there, short round.

He's quick, but madly inconsistent which is to be expected. The hype after Bahrain was absurd.

mazepin blocking hamilton again what a joke

changed the whole race with his nonsense.

Top work from Lewis and Mercedes

Back