• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

Half an hour until gentlemen start your engines. Looking forward to watching the Indy 500.

Would love to get out there and experience it one day. We were looking at planning a trip two years ago to watch Fernando, good job we never made it as he didn't even bloody qualify!

I said to Squeeze that I would love to go. Race isn’t really up to much yet. Needs a yellow to mix it up.

Fucking hell that was close to being a horror smash. Daly so fortunate with the loose wheel.

This is superb - some finish coming up here.

Very confused. Palou weaving basically meant Castroneves caught up and passed?

My knowledge of Indy is weak in regard to tactics etc.

I do know Castroneves was racing when I was playing the games 15-20 years ago.

Mercedes are absolutely miles off it.

Starting to look like Verstappen's year.

FP1, they (well Lewis) was fine apart from ballsing up his fast lap attempt.
FP2 safe to say a disaster. If that weren't playing around with settings and weight then its a long weekend for them indeed

No race in Singapore again this year

Sounds like Mercedes are struggling with the tyres at the minute, particularly the softs. In Lewis' interview he was talking about there not being enough grip to go faster.

Leclerc pole from Hamilton after Tsunoda and Sainz red flag the final runs by twatting the barriers. Max third and Gasly fourth. Bottas a miserable tenth.

Back