• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

Loads of overtaking going on. Lewis timed his perfectly just as Max had a horror stop

That's the most ridiculous crash I've ever seen.

Mercedes just had to do a semi competent stop and it would never have happened but they fucked it again

This is smart from Danny in my mind. No point trying to push the gap to Perez as Bottas will clear him no trouble if Perez loses DRS. He's in the perfect spot for them.

First lap Lewis cut the chicane to avoid a collision. Max just refused and then the crash was inevitable.

If Horner is saying its 50/50 and a racing incident then you know its Max's fault!

3 grid place penalty for the prick.
if RB decide to change the engine at the next race that would negate the penalty so FIA have to tell them that the penalty will roll on to the following race if they do that

Vettel, no surprise, confirmed with Aston Martin for next year alongside, even less of a surprise, Stroll.

Schumacher documentary now out too, watched last night. Big focus on early and mid career up to 2000. Nothing much post that point. Interesting insights into his life, and him as a person, although I didn't learn that much I/we didn't already know. All the trails before about an update on his condition were the entirety of what they had to say - nothing new but confirms he is unable to communicate essentially, I assume also severe brain damage. Worth a watch (Senna as a film is better though)

Yeah I enjoyed it, but it was mostly going over old ground with some new interviews from his family.

The biggest indicators of his current condition for me, was his wife saying they all "miss him" and just try to make him comfortable. And also Mick who said he would give anything to be able to talk motorsport again with his dad.

To me that sounds like he can't communicate and is alive, but not really there. Kind of like Locked In syndrome where you're aware but completely paralysed, or just being pretty much a vegetative state.

Very sad to think of him like that.

• Sad
Reactions: jlo
Back