• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

The side pod designs are fascinating, they’re basically using them to replace aerodynamics they got from the barge boards before but there’s a completely different approach from all the teams.

I think Sochi will be binned and we will have a Turkish GP instead. When people like Vettel say they will boycott it if it goes ahead then I think the FIA will be left with no choice. Personally I would drop Mugello in to the calendar but three GP in Italy may be a bit of overkill.

Mazepin won't have a drive with Haas ditching their main sponsor.

For me they should be punishing the organisations and leaders that support Russia, not its citizens or Sportsmen.

Mazepin has benefited from his father's money yes, but that doesn't make him complicit.

That headline is wrong. Russians aren't actually banned from anything, just licenses given out by the Russian body.

Nationalities in motor racing are by which national body gives you the racing license not which passport you have.

Alex Albon is British but has a Thai license, so races as a Thai. Grosjean is Swiss not French. Going back in time, Gachot is French (raced as Belgian), and Jochen Rindt was German (but an Austrian license).

All the likes of Mazepin, Kvyat and Sidorkova have to do is apply to a different national body for their racing license (say, that of Ukraine...), wait for it to come back and they're allowed again.

I hope it is Piastri personally, but Fittipaldi is still miles better than Mazapin.

Seeing a few people be sympathic for Mazapin online, guess short memories too given this time last year we were talking about how he'd groped a woman. Suspect we'll never hear of him again, thankfully.

I hope it is Piastri personally, but Fittipaldi is still miles better than Mazapin.

Seeing a few people be sympathic for Mazapin online, guess short memories too given this time last year we were talking about how he'd groped a woman. Suspect we'll never hear of him again, thankfully.
Not sure re Fittipaldi being better than Mazepin, Mazepin actually beat him in the junior series

If Haas are serious and have a good car they can’t afford to take a gamble with a young driver. Giovanizzi on loan or Hulkenberg would be the best fits (suspect Hulkenberg would do best but not convinced he’ll end up there unless 1&1 pay for a double driver combo)

Watching the duel. AMAZINGLY it makes Christian Horner look even more of a cunt than I thought possible.

Horner cuntery continuing in a BBC radio interview today. Accusing Mercedes of bullying tactics to get Masi binned.

I’m so excited about that! Made by the planet coaster and planet zoo developers so very good pedigree.

last official one I remember was Grand Prix world I think? Played a lot of that and GP Manager 2 back in the day!

Yeah Grand Prix World was the last one, never seemed to play that, don't remember why! GP Manager 2 was so good though, but I don't think I'll be able to play it given I only have a macbook and switch unless I do some VM setup

Motorsport Manager that came out five years or so ago was great fun. If this is as good as that, it'll be a decent product.

Back