• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

Hamilton going to get lapped. Russell in 5th. I think Lewis is pretty much binning this off.

Just fast forwarded through most of it as nothing happened. Terrible

Quite looking forward to a first proper view of this Miami circuit. The layout actually looks more interesting than I expected. Probably an improvement on Albert Park and Imola which were both really boring.

Plus the added bonus of Danica Patrick on the Sky F1 coverage. I think she is absolutely excellent.

This circuit looks like it could be very good. Clear overtaking spots, and also a new wall of champions. I like the look of it a lot.

Have the Merc sorted some of their shit out here?

Albon dropping the Williams in the middle of the front runners to mess up working out who is on it and who isn't

It's all a bit strange. Pas de Porpoise for everyone by the look of it. Russell still 7 tenths up on Lewis.

Pit exit might be rather entertaining judging by Ricciardo and K-Mag there!

It's all a bit strange. Pas de Porpoise for everyone by the look of it. Russell still 7 tenths up on Lewis.
Think Lewis was closer but his last flying lap was halted by Gasly (I think)

It was defo an Alpha Tauri so either Gasly or Tsunoda (who wins most angry driver with his own pit wall award again). He is a champion at that.

First proper thoughts on the track. I think I like it. Not sure about the fiddly chicane before the wall of champions turn but otherwise I think it has plenty of overtaking opportunities, even if the back straight is a bit too narrow for my tastes because you can't exactly re-route one one of the main freeways out of downtown Miami.

Carlos Sainz bins the Ferrari again. Couple more races with this and he is going to be under pressure.

Very cool to hear Mario Andretti in the comms box. Chandhok is fanboi central!

No, definitely not, but I would imagine Ferrari are already wondering about whether he should be in the 2023 line up.

Max has a serious issue here. Complete changed gearbox after brushing the wall, and he has gone out and has no steering and his brakes have burned to a cinder.

Incase anyone missed it, Vettel is going to be on Question Time next week. Yes you heard it right... I've applied to be in the audience as I'm sure many else have done too.

Back