• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

None of the planned upgrades happened so going to be kangarooing down the track all weekend.

Fucking hell Alpine. Any chance of the car not shitting itself?

Stroll’s fucking useless too, the guy never checks his mirrors. Saw a compilation last week of crashes involving him and they’re all like that where he just turns into people.

no idea why Latifi let him through and then tries to go back past though

Latifi was on a warm up lap and thought Stroll was on his quali lap so got out of the way and then Stroll slowed down just as Latifi wanted to pick up speed as Stroll planned a further warm up lap whereas Latifi was about to start his quali lap.

For a dog of a car, Lewis & George dragging a lot out of it on race day.

Piss easy for Charles today mind, cruised to victory.

Last edited:
That is essentially George's first podium, pleased for him. Spa 21 barely counts!

Hillariously if Merc sort their shit out then they could be in with a shout.

Just watched it after recording it. What a dull race.

Well worth getting up at 5.30am for. At least I got all the housework done by midday so can watch the football and golf without any outstanding chores!

It was 1am here. Stuck to the f1 replay tyvm hah

I’ll get up early for wolves games though. Watched one at like 3a-5a when I was on vacation in hawaii a few years back. If I’m up before 9am on the weekends the woman knows its for a game.

Managed to add some upgrades and make it worse. Some going.

I'm fully on the Choccy Leclerc train this season

Both Mercs going out in Q2 as Sainz has just binned it and its about to piss down.

Back