• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

That's Carlos as No.2 for the remainder of the season.

Were mercs even going to get out of Q2 anyway?

Last edited:
Toto not happy an Arsenal fan is investing in Chelsea I reckon

Excellent Schumi'ing from Lando to guarantee 3rd.

• Haha
Reactions: jlo
Tbf sprint race weekends aren’t ideal for bringing major upgrades as you only get one practice session.
The fight from 5th to 18th is extremely close though, only a couple of tenths in it really for everyone behind Ferrari and Red Bull

Oddly the Merc looking semi decent in P2.
George currently fastest and Lewis 4th

Are they allowed to change set ups after quali on sprint race weekends then?

Presume they can. Changed the height and reduced the ridiculous bouncing around

Park Ferme exists between practice and quali, and the sprint and the race, but I don't think it does between quali and the sprint. I could of course be wrong!

The other major difference is the weather conditions, look at how the Haas drops down the list when the dry weather arrives.

Plus Merc seem to be able to get a race set-up right, but it is sacrificing quali pace to do it.

Mark may have his wish because if there wasn’t DRS there might have been some genuine racing in this.

Park Ferme exists between practice and quali, and the sprint and the race, but I don't think it does between quali and the sprint. I could of course be wrong!
AFAIK Parc Ferme doesn't apply because today they had FP2 in between qualifying and the sprint race.

Nope, apparently after Qualifying on Friday, the cars enter a Partial Parc Ferme conditions, allowing them to do certain stuff for FP2. Then after the Spring Race they enter Full Parc Ferme conditions.

Should be fun, although I hope it doesn't mean continuous safety cars

Back