• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

Do up Jarama or Jerez then. Or better still give the slot to Circuit Algarve or Maranello

They just made Barcelona loads better by getting rid of the rubbish chicane at the end of the lap so it’s a shame to see it replaced with yet another street circuit.

Do up Jarama or Jerez then. Or better still give the slot to Circuit Algarve or Maranello
I did an advanced driver course at Jarama and, come the practical exam, started off with a sort of 'Only Fools and Horses...' tribute act by getting in the passenger side.

Visa Cash App RB F1 Team.

6M1gJeGu2Aud.gif

Stake F1 Team Kick Sauber knocked off their perch as the worst team name in recent history within six weeks. Brutal.
Catchy

I give Crofty and co until race 2 of the season before they go back to saying Alphatauri

Seems to be moving there every year.

The F1 version of Wolves signing a forward

Has he given up on Mercedes or have they given up on him? Is it a statement of intent from Ferrari or has he just gone to top up his pension?

Nothing lasts forever but it’s difficult to know where to go with that.

This is by far the most concrete rumours that have surfaced about this but I’ll believe it when I see it

Looks like it's actually happening.

I have just forked out for an annual subs to Kayo sports here as the have the F1 rights to everything bar the Australian GP which is on channel 7 I think.

You get drive to survive too so that had better be stonking as the Max wins every race show is going to be less than thrilling.

He may be a hypocritical whining bellend but he's ever struck me as a creep.

Dude left his wife and kids for an old spice girl. That’s a little creepy..

Back